- "Anatomical Heart and Garnet" by Lost Apostle (Antique Silver)
The heart is completely 3rd dimensional, cast in the finest white bronze and plated in silver. The heart is 25mm long (not including the jump ring) and about 14mm at its widest point, and the wire wrapped garnet is approximately 10mm.
Customer Reviews (3)
- Not completely satisfiedReview by Found apostle
- The piece is truly amazing and beautiful. I bought one for last Christmas and my wife loved it completely! The bad thing is that is lost its shine and luster quickly and after some cleaning it took a darker (black/grey) color. We do clean it constantly to keep up with the shine but I think its very unfortunate that it lost its luster after just a few months. My wife still loves it and we clean it every month. Its her favorite piece! Hopefully they can make the other ones to last longer. (Posted on 11/27/2015)
- Love it beacuse anatomicalReview by Umberto
- It's a beautiful anatomical heart, And i love it like i love silver (Posted on 5/25/2015)
- beautifully done anatomical heart.Review by Patrick
- I've had a heart attack that was supposed to kill me (defibed back twice) in '08. Well I'm obviously still here! My wife of 2 years now as of 9\15\14 purchased 2 of these as a shared anniversary gift. I wear hers & she wears mine. I absolutely love the detail in them! I wore it to my angiogram at the Portland Oregon VA Hospital and I had every attending cardiovascular doctor and nurse commenting on how freaking awesome it was. The garnet gem blood drop is perfect also on this and enhances the looks! The ONLY thing I would change is the chain as it is too thin and the heavy silver heart spins easily on the chain it comes with. This is an easy fix to replace with something heavier and wider though and it doesn't take away the real reason for purchase, the heart and stone. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone who appreciates a real work of anatomical art! (Posted on 9/16/2014)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.