A flame ball that burst out over spectators at the Red CentreNats racing event in Alice Springs was in excess of 400 degrees Celsius a burns specialist says. 14 people were injured after fuel from ‘Wide Open’ ignited and shot out over crowds that were only meters away. All of us would like to show our support to Mick, the owner of ‘Wide Open’. We understand he feels guilty for what happened but we want him to know that no one holds him responsible. We hope Chaise, aka Bouchere Motorsports, pictured above in hospital, and everyone else suffering right now, makes a speedy recovery from their injuries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …