Flying eyeballs, spider webs and wrenches, what do all these things have in common? They're all hallmarks of the Kustom Kulture movement, which, if you didn't know by now, is something we're pretty big fans of.
Kustom Kulture is the name given for artwork, fashion, hair styles, hot rods and custom motorcycles that where created during the 1960's and 1970's in the United States. We are inspired by that time period and add our twist to popular themes of those super creative times.
This shirt embodies everything we love about Kustom Kulture, from the heavyweight quality of the material, the custom patches to the Von Dutch style eyeball monster embroidered on the back, no matter where you stand, this shirt screams quality.
- True to fit Sizing
- Vintage wash grey color for unique one of a kind look
- Individually hand distressed
- Full direct to garment back embroidery
- Embroidered over pocket and sleeve patches
- Inside mesh back lining to cover inside embroidery for added comfort.
- Woven label and neck tape
- Snap down collar buttons to avoid wind flap when riding
Care Instructions: Due to the high concentration of embroidery that goes into this garment, Dry Cleaning by a professional is the recommended method of cleaning.
Model: Height 5'8", Weight 185 lbs - Wearing size Medium